Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Now Coloring Sonic Universe!

Wow, so this post is quite a bit after the fact! As of, well, a few months ago I am now the monthly colorist for Sonic Universe, published by Archie Comics, in addition to Sonic the Hedgehog and Mega Man.

I've been very excited to join this book - I haven't worked with the team of Tracy Yardley and Jim Amash since Sonic the Hedgehog #199 - my very first book as monthly colorist four years ago! I've had quite a tough act to follow - Steve Downer has been doing some awesome colors in SU for the last couple years, and will now be bringing that skill to The New Crusaders.

Be sure to pick up my first arc - The Chaotix Quest, published in Sonic Universe #46-49. Final issues should be arriving in stores soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment