Tuesday, February 17, 2015

So it's been awhile...

Yikes! So I really have not updated this blog since February, 2013? It's been two whole years of inactivity??

Well, the blog's been mostly quiet but I have definitely been active. In the last couple years I've been coloring comics like Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe, and Mega Man; graphic novels like New Crusaders: Legacy of the Crusaders; events like Sonic and Mega Man: Worlds Collide; and brand new books like Sonic Boom!

Social-media wise I am most active on Twitter these days. Though I still post (albeit infrequently) to my DeviantART. And I technically also have a Tumblr, despite still not quite understanding what that even is.

Anyhow, I AM going to try and make a more concentrated effort to keep these things updated. I'd even love to write some more thoughtful posts about some topics, as time allows. So here's to 2013 2014 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment