Friday, April 6, 2012

The New Crusaders!

So it's been in my "Currently Coloring" slideshow (over to the right) for the last month, but I am very proud to announce at last that I'll be joining the creative team responsible for the return of Archie Comics' superheroes: The New Crusaders, launching this May from Archie Comics and iVerse Media! I'll be coloring this new monthly series, released digitally, with story by Ian Flynn and art by Ben Bates. (Our fellow Mega Man creatives, the fantastically talented Gary Martin and John Workman, round out the creative team.)

Our editor Paul Kaminski recently did an interview with Comic Book Resources - including a first look at some interior shots! It's a very different book from the rest of the "Archie Advenutre Series," and I cannot wait for you guys to check it out in May. In the meanwhile, the Red Circle Comics official website has launched. Be sure to check it out!

And yep, I will still be providing the monthly colors for Sonic the Hedgehog and Mega Man, too. Lots of exciting stuff on the horizon!

No comments:

Post a Comment