Saturday, December 3, 2011

Mega Man 10 Cover

So I handed in the finished colors to Mega Man #13's cover for Archie yesterday, and thought I'd share the raw artwork from Mega Man #10's cover. This paired me with Patrick "Spaz" Spaziante again for a totally intense, battle-damaged cover!



As always, Spaz's attention to detail and the precision with which he draws the official Mega Man style makes him a pleasure to work with - check out Dr. Wily's face in the flames of that explosion! I'm actually in the midst of coloring the interiors for this issue right now, and the story fully lives up to this epic cover!

Mega Man 2 is my favorite of the original games - and the closest I ever came to beating a Mega Man game (I really, really suck at them). It would have blown my seven-year-old mind to know that someday I would be working on the official comic book adaptation of that game!

No comments:

Post a Comment