Thursday, August 11, 2011

Heads-Up, Squaddies!

So about a year ago I had the awesome opportunity to draw up some test illustrations for Hasbro Toys' "Super Hero Squad" line. This is an awesome, kinda' chibi-cartoon stylized take on Marvel's superheroes that has been so insanely successful that it's become a brand of its own with a cartoon, comic books, and video games! None of these illustrations were used for anything to my knowledge, but it was still an incredible joy to be drawing the likes of Spider-Man and Iron Man for Hasbro!
These... are not those illustrations. However, I had so much fun with the cartoony style of the Squad that I decided to do some of my own takes on my favorite super heroes, much inspired by the Super Hero Squad. These were drawn up and colored in 2010, right before the summer convention season.

No comments:

Post a Comment